Gluten Free Wild Blueberry Kefir Muffins
1 ¼ cups (300 ml) sheep’s milk kefir
1 cup (250 ml) ripe banana, puréed
1 large egg
1/2 cup (120 ml) olive oil
1 cup (250 ml) wild blueberries
zest of 1 lemon
2 cups (500 ml) gluten free flour
1 tsp (5 ml) baking powder
1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract
pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Purée ripe banana.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl. Mix wet ingredients separately.
- Slowly incorporate wet ingredients into dry, whisking until smooth.
- Add wild blueberries to the mixture until evenly distributed.
- Line muffin tins with holders or line with coconut oil before pouring in your mixture.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes, until toothpick comes out dry.
Wild Blue is Good for You!