Wild Blueberry and Chocolate Chia Pudding
By Rebecca Jacobs, ChocoSol Traders
8 wedges of (ChocoSol) drinking chocolate
3 cups boiling water & 1 cup cold water
1 cup chia seeds
3 cups wild blueberries
Sweetener of choice
Dried berries, wild blueberry jam, roasted cacao nibs, coconut flakes, and other toppings of choice
Use 1 cup boiling water and 1 cup milk of choice
Add 1-2 tsps of sweetener of choice
If you prefer a less smooth consistency, add the chia seeds and mix instead of blending
- In blender, add ¼ cup chia seeds, 1 cup cold water, ½ cup wild blueberries, and 1-2 teaspoons of sweetener. Blend for 30 seconds and set mixture aside in separate bowl.
- In the same blender, add drinking chocolate, 3 cups boiling water, and sweetener (if using) to a blender and blend for 1 minute to fully emulsify chocolate and water.
- Add ½ cup chia seeds and blend for 1 minute.
- Pour chocolate pudding into bowl, and place puddings in the fridge for 1 hour or overnight.
- When ready to serve, layer ⅓ cup chocolate chia pudding, jam, fresh wild blueberries, and other toppings. Top with ¼ cup wild blueberry chia pudding and sprinkle more wild blueberries and toppings. Serve chilled and enjoy!
Wild Blue is Good for You!