Wild Blueberry Crostata
300g pie dough
100g almond butter
200g pastry cream
200g wild blueberries
- Butter and flour an 8 inch tart shell pan.
- Reserve 40g of pie dough, and roll out the rest to 1/8 ” thickness.
- Lay pie dough in tart pan, press and trim off excess dough.
- Add almond butter and smooth out with offset spatula.
- Add pastry cream and smooth out with offset spatula.
- Top the pastry cream with wild blueberries.
- Roll out the remaining pie dough, on floured surface, and cut into strips.
- Finish crostata with cross hatched lattice strips.
- Freeze until ready to bake.
- Egg wash and top with a sprinkling of sugar.
- Bake at 375F for 45 minutes.
Wild Blue is Good for You!