Wild Blueberry Maple Vinaigrette
Recipe by Van Dyk’s by Nature 100% Pure Wild Blueberry Juice
1 clove of garlic
1/2 tsp (2 ml) Dijon mustard
1/4 tsp (1 ml) fresh ground black pepper
1/3 cup (75 ml) balsamic vinegar
1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
1/2 cup (125 ml) Van Dyk’s Wild Blueberrry Juice
1/3 cup (75 ml) maple syrup
1 cup (225 ml) vegetable oil
- In a mixing bowl add mustard, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Crush the garlic while mixing the ingredients.
- Add maple syrup, balsamic vinegar, wild blueberry juice and oil.
- Whisk until it emulsifies.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
For best results make the day before
Can be used as a salad dressing, marinade for salmon or to toss in steamed mussels. It is very versatile and simple to prepare
Wild Blue is Good for You!