Wild Blueberry Poke Bowl
Yields 4 servings
6 cups frozen wild blueberries
10 oz. frozen edamame
1 cup tricolor quinoa, rinsed
2 tsp. chili paste
2 tsp. soy sauce
6 tsp. sesame oil
2 tsp. raw sesame seeds
6 tsp. rice vinegar
1.25 lb. sashimi grade skinless salmon
3/4 lb. carrots, peeled and grated
1/2 lb. (5 cups) baby spinach
2 green onions, thinly sliced
2 avocados, diced
- Defrost wild blueberries and edamame.
- Cook quinoa as per package directions. Set aside to cool.
- In a blender, puree wild blueberries with chili paste, soy sauce, sesame oil, sesame seeds and rice vinegar until smooth.
- Wash salmon, pat dry, and cut into 1/2” cubes. Pour half of the wild blueberry marinade on the salmon and marinate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, prep all your vegetable ingredients and portion quinoa and vegetables into four bowls. Portion out marinated salmon.
- Sprinkle with remaining wild blueberries and drizzle remaining blueberry marinade on the top.
Wild Blue is Good for You!