Wild Blueberry Walnut Salad
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) 10 % cream
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) grainy mustard
- ¼ cup (60 ml) walnut oil/olive oil
- 4 heads Boston or butter lettuce, quartered
- 1 head frisée lettuce
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) walnuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- 1 cup (250 ml) frozen wild blueberries, defrosted and strained
- Salt and pepper
- Place cream, lemon juice and mustard in a blender. Season with salt and pepper.
- Gradually add walnut oil in a steady stream while blending. Set aside until assembly.
- Arrange greens on serving platter.
- Spoon blueberries and dressing over greens. Garnish with toasted walnuts and serve.
Wild Blue is Good for You!